Kimberly Leupold, DACM, L.Ac., Dipl. Ac., HTPA,
Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Dr. Leupold's Biography
Dr. Kimberly Leupold is the owner and founder of Holistic Health Care Centers in Lisle, IL established in 2013. She is also the founder
of Ryley’s Rainbow, a nonprofit clinic affiliated with Acupuncturist Without Borders established in 2017.
Dr. Kimberly Leupold is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, a Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist, and trained in Colorpuncture, Healing Touch, and Energetic Transformations. She specializes
in pain management, infertility and fertility support, men's and women's health, and pediatrics.
Dr. Leupold also treats general physical and emotional health conditions.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her two children, socializing
with family and friends, being in nature, watching a hockey game or kicking and punching in the dojo. Dr. Leupold loves to be active! She is a Second-Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. She love being
in nature, boating, practicing yoga, or going snowboarding.
Education and Training
Dr. Leupold earned a Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine graduating with Honors (4.0) in 2019. She
received her Master of Science of Oriental Medicine (MSOM) at National University of Health Sciences (NUHS) in 2012. She graduated valedictorian and Summa Cum Laude. She is also a member of Phi Theta
Kappa and Franklin Honor's Society (4.0) resulting from her undergraduate work. At NUHS, she had a rotating residency at Stroger's Cook County Hospital, Chicago in the Acupuncture Pain Clinic. She worked alongside the assistant dean of NUHS at the university's posttraumatic stress disorder and veteran’s clinic. She
also had specialized clinical training in women's health, fertility support and infertility treatment, and pediatrics.
Around 2005, Dr. Leupold began her Healing Touch and Energetic Therapy education due to a strong desire to help people reach greater well-being and healing in the
most compassionate and noninvasive methods possible. In 2014 Kimberly was invited to be a presenter at the Healing Touch World Wide Conference. She presented on the topic of holistic treatments for pediatrics.
Dr. Leupold began here Esogetic Colorpuncture training in 2015. Due to the remarkable results Colorpuncture brings her patients and her patient's love of
this modality, she is currently a Esogetic Colorpuncture Professional Certification Candidate. 2/2023 is her anticipated completion date.
In addition to treating patients in practice, Dr. Leupold has always made volunteer work a priority in her life.
Some of her volunteer work includes:
Dr. Leupold's unparalleled educational and clinical experience distinguishes her as an exceptional doctor who cares about each of her
patients. She is always taking the extra step to offer superb treatment to every patient.
Dr. Leupold's Education and Training at a Glance:
- Associate of Arts, Harper College. Inducted into Phi Theta Kappa
- Bachelor of Professional Studies, Roosevelt University. Inducted Into Franklin Honors Society, 2010.
- Masters of Science of Oriental Medicine, National University Health Sciences. Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian,
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, 2019
- Esogetic Colorpuncture Professional Certification Candidate. 2/2023 anticipated completion date.
- Certificate in Healing Touch Level 1-4, 2007-09
- Certificate in Energetic Transformation, Sinnett Institute of Holistic Learning. 2004
- Training in Intro to Shamanism and Level 1, 2007.
- Certificate in Introduction to Colorpuncture. 2015
- Certificate of Japanese Acupuncture: Live Point palpation and Needle Technique
- Certificate of Facial Diagnosis
- Certificate of Approach to Successful treatment for Common Cardiovascular Diseases based on Typical Cases
- Certificate of Treatment for Infertility using Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Certificate of Acupuncture and herbal remedies for Detoxification
- Certificate of Healing Community Trauma: How to Do Acupuncture in the Field of Traumatic Events (Acupuncturists Without
- Certificate of Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Certificate for Treating Back Pain
- Certificate for Treating Shoulder Pain
- Certificate for Treating Cardiovascular Disorders
- Many additional certificates not listed
Member of Professional Organizations:
- Lisle Chamber of Commerce
- Naperville Chamber of Commerce
- IL Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ILAAOM)
- Asian American Acupuncture Association (AAAA)
- Acupuncturists Without Borders
- Healing Touch Professional Association
- Holistic Pediatric Alliance (HPA)